[Success story] GrosBill provides the same quality of service online and offline

Created in 1998, GrosBill is a subsidiary of Auchan (French international retail group) since 2005. GrosBill is a website dedicated to technophiles, geeks and web users looking for the latest high-tech trends.

Chat agents specialised in high-tech offer support in the early stages of the check-out funnel

Do visitors need advice to buy a graphics board? Do they want to find the best connected bracelet? Grosbill’s chat agents answer technical questions and give visitors cutting-edge advice to guide them in their purchase. Thus, 76% of demands are related to computers and their components. The remaining 24% of demands address other product categories (telephones, multimedia, connected objects…).

In order to provide the same quality of service online and offline, GrosBill offers chat support upstream of the check-out funnel, starting at the product pages. This way, 81% of contacts take place during the product selection phase. Other contacts are concentrated in the check-out funnel and when visitors are viewing their basket.

“Our mission is to support and advise our customers. These are core values that are deeply anchored within GrosBill’s DNA. That’s why our chat agents are experienced sellers specialised in the product range we offer.” Astrid Quenum, Marketing Director @GrosBill



Success story - GrosBill & iAdvize
This case study was carried out in July 2015 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *