1. Organise your teams with ease
Thanks to the new routing groups available on our platform, you can organise your teams in a flexible way by grouping your agents according to their role (agent, supervisor or administrator), group (i.e: contact centre) or skills (i.e: mobile, photography).
This way, you have a clear and scalable vision which enables you to organise your teams according to your needs.
2. Select the source of conversations
Our routing engine allows you to direct conversations from all your channels (Chat, Call, Video, Twitter, Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, Text Messages) according to their targeting rules, to one or more routing rules.
3. Direct your conversations to the right person
Routing rules are flexible and personalised. They enable you to accurately define how and to which respondent your conversations needs to be distributed via routing models.
Here are the three routing models currently available on our platform:
- In escalation: the overflow depends on the occupation of the selected groups.
- Fair: conversations are distributed equally for all groups.
- Personalised: distribution between several groups is made according to a ratio per agent.