We are proud to announce that we will launch the iAdvize Developer Platform (beta) at the end of August 2017.
Read the documentation and build applications for iAdvize users or personalise your own use thanks to hundreds of different API resources… and even more!
The Developer Platform provides you with technical documentation and a personal space dedicated to the publication of your applications.
iAdvize’s technical documentation
Do you want to use our APIs and create integrations for your own use or for everyone?
You are in the right place. Whether you are a developer, an integrator, a customer or simply curious, you will find our API resources with examples in our documentation and a guide to build and publish your future integrations.
iAdvize Developers’ private space
The iAdvize Developer Platform enables you to easily build and publish your applications on our marketplace: connect your CRM, expert statistics, build your reports, integrate your product catalog with the iAdvize discussion panel, etc.
iAdvize users can install their apps in just a few clicks from the administration interface.
- Create applications and publish them for our customer community. (We have more than 500 customers to amaze!)
- Create an application in private or public mode
- Get rewarded according to your applications’ frequency of use
The iAdvize Developer Platform provides you with easy-to-use tools in order for you to:
- Define your application’s privacy mode (public or private)
- Define your applications’ authentication process
- Define personalised parameters such as the mapping of objects (in progress)
- Use interactions to enhance some of iAdvize’s predefined features
- Use outgoing Webhooks to receive updates in real-time
Do you want to join our developer community as a beta tester???
To be part of the adventure and create applications that iAdvize customers can use, first you need to have a developer account.
This access will allow you to build, test and publish your future application.
Do you have an integration project involving applicative development? Feel free to contact your Account Manager to get access to our early access programme.
See you soon on the iAdvize Developer Platform!