We are already nearing the end of the year (time flies in the fashion industry!) and the Black Friday frenzy is rapidly approaching. As a fashion retailer, things can get a little overwhelming with a sharp, sudden increase in contact volume online during this time – which is a great thing for sales in general but, if not managed properly, it can lead to some serious missed opportunities.
Customer Experience in 2019
Customer expectations have changed. People are hyper-connected, hyper-informed and have been conditioned to expect everything in an instant. The fashion retail industry has gone through some tough times and has seen many physical stores shut down as a result, which can be quite daunting.
However, this is a fantastic opportunity for brands to invest in their online shops more than ever before, to bridge the gap between offline and online to deliver a seamless, top notch customer experience.
Black Friday Watch
Here are some tips retailers should keep in mind to optimise their CX in preparation for Black Friday:
1. Look into implementing a conversational marketing strategy on your website: Check out this short video to learn about the iAdvize scalable solution.
2. Enable customers to have their complex queries escalated to a human expert who knows your brand in and out.
3. Shift your focus and prioritise higher value baskets for maximum ROI.
4. Consider out-of-hours customer service to cover your missed opportunities: Check out the ibbü community by iAdvize for 24/7 customer support.
5. Provide your customers with high quality information to avoid returns and increase your CLV rate.
How can a conversational strategy help brands take full advantage of Black Friday?
To find out more about the power of authentic conversations, download our brand new Fashion Industry Benchmark paper HERE