Every year, more and more events dedicated to digital marketing are taking place. You are then faced with a difficult choice: to decide which events to attend depending on your budget and availability. In a previous article, we listed a selection of the 10 best digital marketing events. Today, we explain why you should prioritise the third edition of the Conversation® event, organised in partnership with DYDU and Messenger. It will take place on the 24th of May, at the Cité des Congrès de Nantes.
1/ Understand the conversational economy and its players
Conversation® is the largest European event dedicated to the conversational economy. For three years, the marketing, customer service, and customer experience departments have gathered in Nantes, in May, for a day of interviews, roundtables, and inspiring speeches. This one-day event, which will gather more than 800 decision-makers and pioneers this year, allows you to exchange with your peers, challenge your perception of conversation and meet the experts who make conversations thrive.
2/ Learn from conversation experts
After Xavier de Baillenx from Meetic, Héloïse Laurent from Claudit Pierlot, Emmanuel Marill from AirBnB, Alexandre Lebrun from Facebook or Enrico Plateo from WeChat, decision-makers from the world’s top brands and conversation experts will be with us once more.
They will be speakers during this third edition and will challenge your perception of conversation thanks to their experience and expertise:
- Riccardo Scotti di Uccio, Messenger for Business
- Amina Esselimani UX & Conversation designer, SpeakUX!
- Jeremie Ballarin, Wanted Facebook
- Maaike Coppens, Conversational UX designer, M.Creations
- Fabrice Epelboin, Teacher at Sciences Po Paris
- Nicolas Lemmonier, President of the RunEcoTeam association
- Vincent Perrin, Watson AI Technical Leader, IBM
- Ken Hughes, Speaker, Author & CX Strategist / Consumer & Shopper Behaviouralist
We are also pleased to have speakers from the world’s top brands who have already bet on the conversational economy:
- Elodie Benoist from OUI.sncf
- Loïc Davrinche from TUI
- Nam Tran from The Kooples
- Marc Verschueren from Happy Socks
3/ Seize the power of conversation for your business
The Conversation® 19 event will aim to show you the extent of the phenomenon that is the conversational economy and explain the impact it can have on various different fields:
- customer experience: why are human interactions crucial?
- innovation: how and why should we add a human touch to voice interfaces?
- customer service: how can you build customer loyalty offering human assistance?
- marketing : how can you acquire new customers and adapt to an ever-changing society?
- design: how does conversational design succeed in improving the customer experience by improving inclusion?
- social actions: how can conversation have a snowball effect for inclusion and the environment and encourage sharing within communities?
4/ Discover or rediscover Nantes, capital of the Dukes of Brittany
The location of the event is not a random choice, quite the contrary. By coming to Conversation®, you will discover, or rediscover, the beautiful city of Nantes, recognised as the third best city to work in France this year. You will get the chance to take a ride aboard the mechanical elephant of Machines of the Isle of Nantes, take a spin on the Carrousel des Mondes Marins, visit the Castle of the Dukes of Brittany, have a drink at the Guinguette du Belvédère facing the Loire river, go all the way up Tour de Bretagne and admire the view from the Nid or enjoy a cruise on the Erdre.
There is still time to get your ticket for Conversation® 19, right here.